The Parish Council is monitoring government guidelines as the situation develops with regards to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) and have taken the decision to cancel/postpone all face to face meetings until further notice.
This is not a decision that the Parish Council has taken lightly but is necessary to ensure the safety of councillors and residents.
Monthly Parish Council meetings will be held virtually via Zoom for the foreseeable future and if anybody wishes to “attend” the meeting, please contact the Clerk who will be able to provide you with more details.
Play areas and adult gym equipment are now open in line with government advice but please ensure that you observe the following guidelines issued by the government:
- Adhere to social distancing
- Sanitise your hands before, during, and after using the play park, especially after touching play equipment and the access gates
- Wipe down adult exercise equipment after use
- Wash your hands thoroughly when you get home
- If the play area is busy, please wait or come back at another time
- No food or drink, and please take your litter home with you
All play and adult gym equipment is cleaned on a weekly basis to reduce the risk of spreading Covid-19 but this will not eliminate the risk completely. Users of the play and adult gym equipment do so at their own risk.
Kent County Council
Looking after your Mental Health:
Canterbury City Council
Up to date information on bus services – https://www.stagecoachbus.com/SECovid19#tab1
Advice for travelling safely on public transport – https://www.stagecoachbus.com/promos-and-offers/national/covid-19-travelling-safely